HEAVY MONTRÉAL 2019Parc Jean-Drapeau – Montreal QC
HEAVY MONTRÉAL is a yearly gathering taking place on a world-class festival site located just minutes from downtown Montreal on an island full of greenery, water elements, art installations and a variety of activities to discover! This summer, Heavy will go down on the newly renovated original festival site that fans know and love – only better! Get ready for:
• A massive mainstage and 2 other big stage environments with state-of-the-art sound and lights
• Heavy Mania, an insanely entertaining wrestling show you have to see to believe!
• The YUL EAT Gardens, featuring a premium food & drink menu to give fans a taste of Montreal’s famous culinary scene
• A Heavy Terrace for GOLD Pass holders, offering a prime view of the 2 primary stages
• Free admission for children 10 and under and a family friendly Kids Zone on site
• 2 full days of performances by over 40 of the world’s most renowned metal and hard rock bands alongside emerging local and national talent